Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Woo Hoo!! I've been Scrappin'!

Woo Hoo!  I've been a busy bee working on 20 scrapbook pages for my Annual Scrapbooking Class that is today!  I've got several coming to my house to spend their day scrappin' away with me!!  

You all know that fall is my favorite time of the year.  Well- this is the fall scrapbook page that I created for everyone to make.  I love it!!  
There is some current & retired products on this page.  

I did use the NEW Leaflets Framelits AND also use the new Banner Triple Punch too.  

Here are the colors that I use on these 2 pages:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Cajan Craze, Mossy Meadow & Sahara Sand.
+++++++
Everything is set up & ready for everyone to get here.  I just need to get the food made & a few other little last minute things done. 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment