Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Here is a card that I created last night for a very special friend.  She has a birthday in a few days & she'll be 50!  I always make her red/white & blue cards & use stars too- since her birthday is so close to the 4th of July.
I hope she likes it!  I thought it turned out cute!

stamp set:  'Amazing Birthday'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:   Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (12x12- stripes) 
ink:  Real Red & Night of Navy
other:  Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot Lucky Stars Embossing Folder

Note:  This is another 'Z fold' card!  
+++++
Wow- what a crazy week I've spend burning the midnight oil, creating & cutting card stock for my upcoming Annual Scrapbooking Class.  I will have 20 pages all created & cut & ready for everyone attending to finish tomorrow when they come to our home & spend the day with me scrappin'.  I'm excited to share & can't wait for them all to see my pages. 

Today I'll be finishing getting things ready for tomorrows event!! 

Tonight the guys are going racing.  (I think they are planning to go to Columbus Junction.)  I'll stay home alone & work on things for tomorrow's class.  I hope that Nathan has good luck!  I'll patiently await getting text messages from Deke with updates. 

Gotta run.....I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment