Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Check out this new DSP!

Here is another card that I created for my Iowa Inkers Team meeting.  It is just like the card I posted yesterday, except that I used a different designer paper (DSP) that was in the package & a different color of card stock to layer with.  This is just so pretty! I just love the big/bold flower images on this DSP. 
stamp set:  'Friendly Wishes'- NEW
card stock:  Old Live, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  English Garden
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch- NEW & Dimensionals
++++
I hope to get into see the dr this morning.  And the 3 Seeley boys are sick too....so guess we'll all be going to the dr today.  This darn cold/damp weather! 

Deke has a meeting this morning & another one tonight.  I plan to be home all night & I will hopefully be feeling better soon.  I have too much going on this week to be sick.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment