Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Buy Your Own Present= BYOP!

Here is a card that everyone made at my Spring Fling event the end of April.  I totally forgot to share it here on my blog.  I made it in our local school colors & thought it would make a great graduation card/gift.  I think it turned out pretty cute!
Check out the pocket I made on the inside for a gift card OR you could put cash in it too.
I colored inside the BYOP letters with a Daffodil Delight marker to help give depth & color to the card front.

stamp set:  BYOP
card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
marker:  Daffodil Delight
other:  Banner Punch, dimensionals, 1 3/4" Circle Punch (for inside pocket)
+++++
Brayden was here last night, as Nathan & Sarah had their last birthing class- so we had fun making supper, reading books & playing.  Papa was even in from choring at a decent time to get to spend some time with us too.

Today all 4 boys will be here together to spend the day.  I think it is going to be dry out- so we can go out to play.  They are suppose to start putting the sheet metal on the outside of the new hog shed- so we can go on a walk up there to check out the building crew. 

When the boys leave tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping- as I have a monthly swap that I have to have in the mail.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment