Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Another cute birthday cake!

NOTE:  Sorry for the delay in posting today.  We had a storm here last night & it shut off our power for awhile.  It also knocked down out our internet carrier & they just got it working again.

Here is a cute birthday card using the 'Build A Birthday' set!
stamp set:  'Build A Birthday'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry & Whisper White
designer paper:  Cherry on Top
ink:  Bermuda Day & Black Memento
other:  Bermuda Bay Thick Twine,  dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++
I've been a stampin' away!!  I have some darn cool scrapbook pages that I'll be sharing with you soon.  Saturday is my big annual scrapbooking class.  I can't wait for everyone to come make the 20 pages that I've been creating & cutting for them to make!!  I am excited about them & think everyone else will be too when they see them!

Gotta run....
Have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment