Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Happy Hello!!

Wow....this years new Ronald McDonald set- 'Sprinkles of Life' is just so adorable!!  It is such a versatile set & has endless possibilities.  And I love that is has a coordinating punch to go with it. 

Here I've used the coordinating punch- (Tree Builder) to make a cloud.  And I used the Flower Flair framelits to make the sun peeking out behind it.  I saw a card on pinterest using these two images that inspired me when I was making this card.  
 
And check out this new embossing folder too!  It is called- Elegant Dots & has little circle images on it, made with dots.  
stamp set:  'Tin of Cards'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, THICK Whisper White, Crushed Curry
designer paper: Cherry on Top Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Flower Flair Framelits (for the sun), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Tree Builder Punch, Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++
I literally sat & worked on farm books all day yesterday.  My back was killing me last night, but I worked on stamp stuff that I need to get done.

We are up early this morning to get ready for baby piggies again.  All of the boys will be here.  I'm off here soon to pick them up for the day.  It will be fun & busy day!!

If it doesn't rain too much, tonight Nathan races in Osky.  It is a special race with other car classes & it is expensive- so we are all staying home- except for Nathan, Sarah & Deke.  I'll just have to wait for a text message to find out how he is doing.  I'll spend my night stampin'.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love your card!! Isn't it great when our punches and framelits can do "double duty"? I haven't tried the new thick whisper white yet, but it is on my radar!! Marilyn R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn.

    I LOVE the new THICK Whisper White card stock. We do needed it for card bases & so many things! It will never replace our regular Whisper White card stock- but it is so nice to have this new item added for us to be able to use.

    ReplyDelete