Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A birthday invite!

Can you believe that our baby Trey is going to ONE already on Friday!!  Oh my gosh....where did the year go?  It just flew by!!  What a sweet little guy he is & how blessed we are.  He is just such a joy!

This is his birthday invite that Manda & I made.  We used some just recently retired products on it...but I still wanted to share it with you.  Isn't it cute!!  Manda got the idea off of Pinterest & of course we changed it some. 

The twins first birthday party theme with Dr. Seuss.....they were "Thing 1" & "Thing 2".  So of course Trey has to be "Thing 3" for his first birthday party too!  
Here are the supplies that we used-
stamp set:  'Positively Chevron' (background stamp), 'Big News' (candle on inside), Rough Edges Alphabet set
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
other:  Cherry Cobbler Bakers' Twine, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Dimensionals
++++++
We had a full day in the heat on the farm yesterday.  The baby piggies sure are cute!!  Last night we went to Brayden's last ballgame.  He had a really good hit!

Deke if off to meetings all day today!  I'll be wearing another hat & working in the office all day on farm bookwork- trying to get caught up with all of it.  I think we'll finally be home tonight for a change.  Deke will work late on the farm & I'll be spending my night cutting card stock & getting ready for my New Catalog Open Houses that I have coming up again this weekend. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!  
Happy Stamping!  
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment