Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

A birthday cake!

Here is one of the cards I created for my June classes!  I used the Cherry On Top Designer Paper Stack again.....and am just lovin' the colors & the images in this package of new Designer Paper!
It is a Z fold style card & I thought it turned out super cute!  Isn't this new cake stamp set just adorable!
stamp set:  'Build A Birthday'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Cherry On Top
ink:  Pool Party, Black Memento
other:  Bermuda Bay Thick Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

+++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  It was late when we got home & Deke still had to chore & I still had card stock to cut!  

Jenny & Clint had a beautiful wedding!  Despite the sprinkles- it was a perfect day for an outside wedding.  The ceremony itself was a dry & so very nice out on the golf course.  We are so glad that we got to share in their special day with them.  Brody & Drake did great at the ring bearers!  They definitely got the thumbs up from G'ma & Papa!  And their dad even got an adorable photo of them giving thumbs up during the ceremony that is precious!  Trey was a trooper too!  We all hung out for the before wedding pictures, exchange of vows, reception & dance.  Manda was Jenny's personal attendant & Steve was the wedding photographer. 

I went to bed late & I was up bright & early this morning.....as I'm headed out the door here soon.  Today is my New Catalog Open House events in Hiawatha.  I'm having one this morning & one this afternoon.  We have a big group attending & I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & sharing my creations that they get to make using New Catalog products!!  Woo hoo!!

Gotta run.......I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment