Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

"Yeah!!! We are stamping!!"

"Yeah!  We are stamping!"  These words are words from Brody's mouth!  He LOVES to stamp!  Hummm.....wonder where he gets that from?

Check out the cute little May Day baskets that the boys stamped & made last week.  I finally got them downloaded from my camera.  I am thrilled that my boys love to stamp!
They turned out pretty sweet!  And they had a blast making them.
Brody (red shirt), Drake (green shirt) & Trey thought he could do it too (our 10 1/2 month old).
They picked out the color & choose Soft Sky card stock & ink pad & the 'Petite Petals' stamp set.  
:
Last night Papa took Brayden to his game & met Nathan & Sarah there.  I guess he did had a good game.  I can't wait to be able to go watch him at his next game.  I was home stamping last night.  I had a house full joining me & then I had lots to do when they left to clean up & get the house back in order before I go to get the boys this morning.  I'll be taking Brayden to school this morning & then the 3 boys & I will head back out to our house for the day.  I'm hoping the weather is nice enough we can play outside.  Trey has been running a temp & fussy the past couple of days.....thinking it is just him cutting his 1 year molar.  Hoping he slept good last night or we might be going to see Dr. Sam today.  Poor little guy.  We did lots of rocking & cuddling yesterday.

Tonight Brayden is having some friends stay over night at his house for his belated birthday party.  We're all planning to go to Columbus Junction to the races if it doesn't rain.  He's excited that his friends get to go to the races with us.  I'm sure they'll love them.  What boys wouldn't like going to the races? I know all of the ones I know love it.  I'll then be burning the midnight oil when we get home, as I have 2 classes tomorrow in Cedar Rapids to finish getting ready for.  I'll be heading out bright & early tomorrow morning for them.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment