Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Some sneak peeks! Here is my Hawaii swap.....

Woo Hoo!!
Here are some sneak peeks to share that I used for my Hawaii swap.  I used several new products here that you'll be able to purchase on June 2, 2015!

I made 40 cards- here is my pile of them.

Check out the cool new Triple Banner Punch here too!!  Wow- it makes 3 different sizes of banners.  I LOVE IT!
 
Sneak Peeks- 
  • 'Friendly Wishes' stamp set
  • Watermelon Wonder & Cucumber Crush card stock
  • Cucumber Crush ink

stamp set:  'Friendly Wishes'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White
ink:  Cucumber Crush
supplies:  Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape, Banner Triple Punch, 2" Circle Punch, dimensionals
+++++
Yesterday we had a full day here at the hotel.  We got up early & had breakfast with some of our Australian friends.  Then I went to the Stampin' Up! Share Fair, that was for all achieving demonstrators.  We hung out in the Stampin' Up! hospitality room & hotel lobby visiting with other demonstrator friends & their spouses.  We then got on a bus & went to the USS Missouri for a Stars & Stripes BBQ Supper of our final event.  It was AMAZING!!!  I will hopefully get pictures of it posted sometime soon.

We are heading home tonight.  Our plane leaves here at 10:50 pm, so we fly the red eye.  We don't get back to our home in Iowa until about 5:00 pm on Monday!!  We are already dreading the long trip home.  But we've had a great time this week with our Stampin' Up! family.  We've missed our kids & grandsons & can't wait to see them when we get home.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment