Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Here is a sneak peek quickie card!

Happy Memorial Day.....this is for all of our Veterans on their special day!

Here is a quickie card.....I'm sharing another card made with one of the new sets called- 'You're So Sweet'!  Our punches are my "go to" when I'm in a hurry & am so thankful we have so many punches in our line that coordinate with so many different stamp sets.
This was one of the cards that I made when trying to make Jenny & Clint's bridal shower card the other night.  I choose the other one to give them- but still really like this one & the layout of it too.  I have lots of stamping to get done this week in the evenings.....some for swaps I'm in with other demonstrator friends from afar, some for my team downline meeting that I'm having on Saturday & some of my upcoming New Catalog Open House events that I have coming up starting next week.  I pray that I have good mojo!

stamp set:'You're So Sweet'- available June 2nd
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Dimensionals, 2 1/2" Circle Punch,  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
++++++
Yesterday Manda, Trey & I had a good time at Jenny & Clint's bridal shower.  It was very nice!!  After it we went to Walmart & bought shower gifts for Payten & Josh's baby shower that is this coming Saturday.  I won't be able to go, as I have my team meeting at our home that day- but have the gifts & will send them with Manda & Sarah.  

I also did my cemetery run last night & got flowers on everyone's graves.  Deke worked until dark, so I made supper late.  We were both beat & ended up going to bed about 11 pm (which is early for us).  

I'm home today.   Gonna run out & help Deke move piggies.  Then in to wrap shower gifts, make cards & sort stamp orders!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Memorial Day!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment