Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

'Too Kind' is going.....

Here is one of the cards I created for my May classes.  I used the retiring stamp set- 'Too Kind'.  I really like these 2 step flowers & have used this stamp set many times over the years. 
stamp set:  'Too Kind'- RETIRING
card stock:  Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
designer paper:  Back to Black
ink:  Old Olive, Tangelo Twist
other:  Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Angled Tag Topper Punch - RETIRING; Tangelo Twist Ribbon- RETIRING, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Extra Large Oval Punch
+++++
Brayden's ball game was COLD!  They played pretty well.  We brought home Casey's Pizza & all ate together in the shop.  I then got Sarah's 3 pots of flowers planted, my plants all watered, cut all of Masen's baby shower invites, made a couple of sympathy cards, finished up my swaps & started laying out clothes & packing our suitcases.  HOPEFULLY I haven't forgotten too much.  As we are headed for the airport!  I am tired & I will be sleeping on the airplane.  

I am not sure when I will get to post next.  I will try to post each day.  We can purchase internet service at the hotel- so we'll probably do that so we can keep in touch with everyone.  So try to stop back by & see what all I have to share this week!  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment