Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Here is a great guy card!

Here is a great guy card.  This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me this month made.  
I used the stamp set- 'Guy Greeting' from the Occasions Catalog.  I've used it alot- as it has many different images in it & perfect for any guy card you may be needing to send.

This 'Guy Greetings' stamp set will be carrying over into the new catalog- so it will be around for at least another year!  Woo hoo!!

stamp set:  'Guy Greetings'
card stock:   Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Maritime
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Regals Candy Dots (Night of Navy), 2 3/8"  Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

+++++
We had a full day yesterday trying to get things done.  Last night we had a nice time with our families coming here for supper to celebrate Mother's Day.  It was great to have them all here.  Deke marinated & grilled boneless pork loins.  They were really yummy!  The boys had fun playing together.

I burnt the midnight oil working on things.  I still have a huge list of things I have to get done tonight.

I'm off to pick up the boys. Deke is off the courthouse.  Then tonight we will be going to Brayden's ballgame.  We'll come home to finish getting stuff done.  Deke has been trying to get extra feed ground up & things taken care of to help make Nathan's job of choring for us easier.  I've been trying to get everyone's orders all placed,  farm bills paid, Masen's baby shower invites cut & stamped, swaps done, etc.  I haven't even started packing!  Yikes.....I have a huge list of things to do tonight & I pray that I get them all done.  I'm sure I won't be going to bed tonight- so I will plan to sleep on the plane tomorrow.

Ok.....gotta run.
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment