Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

'From the Herd'= simple stamping!

Isn't this just so stinkin' cute!  And it is so simple!

Here is the card that I made Brayden for his 7th Birthday, from us- "the herd"!  It is perfect for him!  He is a HUGE Etch-a-sketch lover!  And he is a true farm boy!  When I first saw this stamp set I knew it was going to be a favorite in our family & it sure is!  The twins thought I needed to make them a farm animal card too since Brayden got one.  I am glad that they liked it too.
I actually think that these animals are hilarious!  Just look at their faces.  Can't you think of a friend that you know that makes faces such as they are?  It is just too cute of a stamp set.  And guess what- it is NOT CARRYING OVER INTO THE CATALOG.  This stamp set will be gone on after June 2nd.  So if you want it- be sure you order it before then!

I stamped the animals onto vellum using the Black Stazon pad.  Then layered it on a piece of white card stock & mounted it inside the rectangular window that I created using the #135707- Project Life Cards & Labels framelits ($24.95) on page 230 in the big catalog. 

stamp set:  'From the Herd'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Vellum
ink:  Black Stazon
marker:  Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Project Life Cards & Labels framelits, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Glue Dots
++++++

We had a full day yesterday!  Steve took Trey to the dr.  He just has a virus.....nothing to do.....ride it out.  Poor little guy still has a temp & crabby, not eating very well & so just not himself.  I hope he is better soon.

The races were rained out last night- so we changed plans.  Nathan & Sarah took Brayden & his friends bowling for his birthday party.  And after the Seeley boys left here Deke & I ran to Osky & delivered some stamps along the way.  We got groceries, new shoes for Deke, ate supper & headed home.  We spent the night in the kitchen making food for today's classes.  I hope everyone is hungry.  I have some yummy food I'm taking along with me today too.  I have a big group coming & I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.  We have some familiar faces attending that haven't joined us for awhile, along with some new faces too!  I have 6 super cute cards for them all to make & we are going to have a super fun day stamping together.  I have a group attending the morning session & then another group attending the afternoon session.  I can't wait!

I have to hurry home though- as today is my nephew Josh's graduation party.  We took the hog to the locker for his party earlier this week & then I gave my brother-in-law instructions on how to cook it.  I'm looking forward to seeing many of my family that I haven't seen since Christmas. The Seeleys' are picking Deke up & I'll be meeting them all at the party.  If the rain holds off- Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Trevor are going racing tonight.  

Ok....gotta run....I still have to finish packing everything up, load the car & head out!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment