Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Another 2015 Catalog Sneak Peek- this one is horizontal.....

Here is the same card that I posted yesterday- only this one is horizontal instead of vertical.  I do like yesterdays card better....maybe if I would have put the banner flags on the other end I would like it better?  But it is still cute!
stamp set:  'Friendly Wishes' (NEW)
card stock:  Cucumber Crush (NEW), Tip Top Taupe (NEW), Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Tip Top Taupe (NEW)
designer paper:  Cherry on Top Paper Stack  (NEW)
other:  Big Shot, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch (NEW), dimensionals, glue dots

Laughing......when I made my swap last night I used this same stamp set again.....so stay tuned.....you'll be seeing yet more cards made with this new stamp set.

+++++++
What a wet & dreary day yesterday!  Luckily we had a break without rain & had the ball game.  Brayden hit the ball good.  We were all there to cheer him on!  I had a sore throat last night & was just beat....so didn't get much done.  Hopefully I have lots of energy today.

Deke is off to a meeting this morning & then the office.  If the weather is nice the boys & I are going to the park to play for awhile.  Tonight is racing night- so we're all going to cheer on Nathan.  Hoping that he & the 52 Team have good luck!!!

I'm off to pick up the boys.....I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment