Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A CUTE Birthday Card!


Here is a cute birthday card that everyone joining me for my May classes got to make.  They could choose any of the images- balloon, birthday hat, cupcake or present.  Any of these images could be punched out with the circle punch like I did with the balloon shown here.
stamp set:  'Birthday Surprise'- RETIRING
card stock:   Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar- RETIRING, Whisper White
designer paper:  Lullaby- RETIRING
ink:  Baked Brown Sugar- RETIRING
marker:  Hello Honey
other:   Clear Bock- size D, Baked Brown Sugar Twine- RETIRING, Project Life Corner Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, Scalloped Edge Border Punch- RETIRING, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
  +++++++
We are home finally!!  We got home about 5 pm yesterday afternoon.  It was a long trip & neither of us slept at all on the planes.  As soon as we got home we were out to check on our disaster from the fire.  It is SO SAD!!!  It is such a mess!!  And there is so much to do.  It is still smoldering & you can see the smoke & smell the fire.  Deke worked on the farm grinding feed & catching up on things until really late.  I unpacked our suitcases, went through piles of mail & tons of boxes of stamp orders that came while we were gone.  I haven't even had time to catch up on emails yet.....will hopefully get to that in the next day or so.

We were beat last night & finally got to bed about midnight.  We'll be up bright & early this morning.  Today if my farmer day. We load hogs this morning before I go pick up the boys.  We'll take Brayden to school & then the 3 Seeley boys & I will head back out to the farm.  I have tons of laundry to do & things yet to catch up on.  When the boys go home tonight I'll be headed back out to spend my night on the farm helping Deke with loading more hogs & doing things to help him.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!   
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment