Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A basket of flowers!

Here is a basket of flowers made with supplies from the Occasions Catalog. 
Isn't this just so pretty!!  When I first saw this basket die I knew I wanted to use it on a card with flower!  There are a ton of different ideas on line using this die in so many different ways.  This card is similar to one a dear demonstrator friend Lori Heiling made that I just loved!

I will update this post sometime soon with the supplies I used.
++++
We worked late on the farm last night.  I was sore & beat when we got in.  So I'll now miss the races tonight & stay home alone.  I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock & getting ready for my class that I have here tomorrow night!!  

Deke has a meeting this morning & then he needs to go to the office for awhile after that.....so it will just be the boys & me.  When they leaving I'll be a busy bee with lots to do that is forsure.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment