Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Woo Hoo!

SMILE!!!  It is Friday!!  

I made this card awhile back & wasn't totally thrilled with it......so hadn't posted it yet.  But when looking through things to post last night I thought it was the perfect card to share today!!  Oh how I would love to have some warm temps & sunshine here!  Mother Nature teased us with a few nice spring days & then took them away.  I'm ready for them to come back.
stamp set:  'So You'
card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Vellum
designer paper:  Sweet Taffy
ink:  Daffodil Delight & Basic Gray
supplies:  Candy Dot, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

So what do you think of it?  Yes- I fussy cut out the clouds & the sun using paper snips.  I like the strip of vellum across the card with the words stamped on it.  This is a super cute stamp set in the Occasions Catalog.  And it would also be a great stamp set for scrapbooking too.  I can see lots of possibilities there.
++++++++

We had a late afternoon storm yesterday- with strong wind, rain & hail.  Nothing was damaged.  They delayed letting kids out of school- so Brayden was over 1/2 hour late getting home on the bus.  There were tornado warnings out, but thankfully none that touched down.  It sure was not nice out.  We didn't get tons of rain (about 1/2"), but it is enough to keep Deke out of the field for a little while- so he was in for supper last night & actually got to go to bed at a decent time for a change.  He has been working long hours- so even though he didn't want the rain- he really needed the break.  

Nathan's truck has been in the shop, so last night Deke & I went to pick it up.  Hope it runs.  The guys, Sarah & Brayden are all headed to Donnellson tonight to race.  I won't be able to go...(wish I could)- as I have tons of creating & cutting to get done before my class on Sunday.  Tomorrow I have the 3 Seeley boys again all day, as Steve & Manda have pictures to take all day for the Soccer teams.

I'm off to pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  We are going to run errands this morning & then be home.  Hopefully it will be nice enough that they can play outside some.  Brayden will be here after school again- so the boys are already talking about that.  Deke is home today for a change, so will be working on the farm all day catching up.  It will be nice to have him home to eat lunch with us.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment