Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Tools= guys!

Here is a great guy card made with the awesome tool stamp.  I used the set- 'Guy Greetings' from the Occasions Catalog.  This was one of the many cards that everyone attending my Spring Fling got to make.  You could easily change the words stamped here & make this as a great Father's Day card too!
I will update this post sometime soon with the supplies used.


++++
This energizer bunny is dead.....been a long past week getting ready for & hosting my Spring Fling event that I had yesterday.  I got up early this morning & got caught up on emails & such that had piled the past few days.  Then headed to South English to clean up the hall I rented for my event.  I spent 5 hours there cleaning.  Then home to unload my car, mixed up a crock pot of cheesy potatoes, showered & we headed to Nathan & Sarah's for Brayden's 7th birthday party!  We had a fun night there spending it with family celebrating Brayden's birthday!

This morning I'm headed in to pick up the boys.  Deke got up early to chore & he is headed to the office for his weekly meeting there.  Brayden will ride the bus out tonight & hopefully all works out for us to get his hair cut.  Steve needs his cut too sometime this week.  

Tonight I'll be catching up on piles of things from the past week- personal, Stampin' Up! & farm things!  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment