Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Love this little worm!

Here is another card everyone made at my All Occasions card class.  I love this little worm!  He is from the 'Time to Celebrate' hostess set in the Occasions Catalog- pg. 51.  I think that this is a super cute layout too!
stamp set:  'Time to Celebrate' (hostess set from the Occasions Catalog
card stock: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink: Black Stazon
Stampin' Write Markers:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
supplies:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, dimensionals, glue dot, Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon, Paper Snips
 ++++++
We just got home from the races.  Nathan got 5th in his heat & finished 8th the main- so not too bad.  I think the car is good, but the track was pretty much just one grooved.  It was windy sitting in the stands, but not cold at all.  The boys were all really good!!

Here is a picture of me & Trey.


Deke is working in the field right now for a few hours until it rains or he is too tired.  I'm headed to bed....and we have the 3 older boys are spending the night with us. I just got them to sleep.  They are having a slumber party on our family room floor!   And I'm headed to bed now too.

We get baby piggies again about 8:30 this morning-so the boys are all be here to help & they are all super excited!  Brayden is on spring break, so that worked out perfect for him to be here with us this time too.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment