Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love this Berry Basket!

Hello!
Have you noticed the cute Berry Basket on page 21 in the Occasions Catalog?  This is it!  This was one of my Spring Fling projects.

Don't you love the Butterflies Thinlit on the side of it?  And notice how I added one of the Something Borrowed Embellishments on page 42 in the Occasions Catalog, to the top of the butterfly.  If you look closely & you can see a little butterfly made using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper back behind the bigger Lost Lagoon Butterfly.
I lined the Berry Basket using the Something Borrowed Designer Paper on pg. 42 of the Occasions Catalog too.  The designer paper liner makes it alot more sturdy.  I think that this basket sure would look cute sitting on a desk or shelf with almost anything in it.  

Oh gosh.....it make a cute May Day basket too?  And that day is coming up!!  
+++
We're up bright & early this morning to load hogs.  We'll be done in time for me to go get the boys so Manda can go to work.  Then tonight I'll be working on the farm again, as we sell another load of hogs.  It is going to be a LONG day here!  

Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open for business.  Steve & Brayden both got their hair cut.  Wow- they both look different with shorter hair.  I am glad we finally got this task accomplished.  I spent the rest of my evening burning the midnight oil catching up on piles of bookwork for the farm & stamping.  I'm gaining....but not done.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment