Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's Your Birthday

Here is another All Occasions class card from last month.  

**Note that the star paper is from the Sale-a-bration Irresistibly Yours DSP & isn't available now.  In it's place the star embossing folder could be used. 

This was a fun & simple card.  It is a cute birthday card!
stamp set:  'Big News'
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
designer paper:  Irresistibly Yours (SAB- not available now, but was when I did the class last month)
ink:  Coastal Cabana
supplies:  Sponge, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), Coastal Cabana Twine, dimensionals
++++
The boys & I played alot of games, puzzles, books & coloring yesterday since it was too cold & windy to go outside to play.  Darn....wish Spring would come & stay.

It was a late night on the farm for Deke working in the field again.  We didn't end up selling hogs last night- so that was a nice surprise for me.  I worked on catching up on emails & farm bookwork.  I should have been stamping- but was too tired to do it when I got everything else done.

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke was up early to chore & will be gone all day to a meeting in Mt. Pleasant.  Tonight is race night.  I'm planning on going.  Depending on the weather the twins might go with me.  I'll probably drive separately so that I can leave as soon as Nathan is done & head home to stamp.  Wishing Nathan & the #52 team "good luck"!

Gotta run....I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment