Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

It is Simple Saturday & my Spring Fling!

Here is a quick post.....
Woo hoo!  Today is a big day!  It is my Spring Fling event.  

This is one of the cards that everyone will be making today at my Spring Fling!!  It is done using the beautiful Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper on pg. 19 in the Occasions Catalog.  And I also added the middle sized butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits Die on it too!  How simple it is- yet so very pretty!  

I'll tell you more about it in the next few days.  It is so easy to just cut this 12x12 sheet of Designer Series Paper up & get 6 cards out of it that are all just beautiful!  I've seen many different cards on Pinterest & different blogs using this idea & I first heard about it when we were at Leadership in January.  I knew then that this was going to be one of my Spring Fling projects.  I hope that all of the girls today think it is as cool as I do. 
++++++
I am headed to bed for a couple of hours & will get up & finish packing up & work on some of the food for today's event before I head out the door.  I have alot of things to carry in the building & get set up before everyone arrives.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me & spending our whole day together stamping.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment