Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

I'm CELEBRATING!!!

Woo Hoo!!  Gosh.....I have my Spring Fling on Saturday & am thinking now I should have named it Cards Galore!  Everyone will be making other projects too- but I do have a pile of cards for them to make.  I am an over achiever.  And those of you that have attended my all day stamp camps before know that you're going to go home with a ton of finished projects & new ideas!

This is one of the cards everything joining me at my Spring Fling will be making!  The whole day will focus around products from the Occasions Catalog.  I am so in love with this catalog & it is full of so many awesome products that I just haven't been able to share yet at my workshops & previous classes yet.  I'm excited about all of my projects & this class & I hope everyone joining me is too!  I can't wait!
I used the Balloon Framelits & the cool Birthday Bash Washi Sheets when I created this card!  So what do you think?  

stamp set:  'Celebrate Today'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Whipser White, Crushed Curry
ink:  Smoky Slate
other supplies:  Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Big Shot, Balloon Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue, Spiral Border Punch
+++++
I spent the night stamping away last night.  Nathan got 2nd in his heat & 3rd in the main.  It sounds like it was a great race & he did well.  He just got the bad luck of having a caution hurt his positioning with only 2 laps to go.  

I'm off to pick up the boys soon & spend my day with them.  Deke was up early to chore & will be gone all day, as he has 2 meetings.  Tonight we're going over to set up tables/chairs/etc for my Spring Fling event.  Then I'll be spending the rest of my night cutting card stock & getting things ready for my Spring Fling.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment