Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!!!

Here is another card we did at my All Occasions card class.  I thought this was a fitting for card for Easter, a baptism, confirmation, etc.  It is another clean & simple card.

This Baked Brown Sugar color is a 2013-2015 In Color that will be retiring soon.  I do really like it & will miss it.  I also am going to really miss the Crisp Cantaloupe & Coastal Cabana colors too.

I highly suggest that you order any 2013-2015 In Color products that you want SOON!  FREE SHIPPING starts tomorrow (Monday 4/6) & this would be the perfect time to add any ink pads, card stock, ink refills, markers or Baker's Twine to your order.  Last year alot of the retiring In Color products were sold out before the retiring list even started.  Don't be too late & miss out this year!
stamp set:  'Blessed by God'
card stock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
supplies:  Big Shot, Oval Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots, dimensionals
+++++
Jacie's wedding invitations turned out super cute!!  I love them!  I think she did too!  I will share it with you after she sends them out.  We used Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla.  I'm a 'heart' girl & so is Jacie- so we added the Sweetheart punch to it too.  

I spent my whole day/night stamping.  I'm trying to get things unpacked & put away from all of my stamp classes that I had in March.  I have baskets of stamping projects everywhere.  I have to get them all put away so that I can find them & start working on all of my stampin' events that I have coming up for this month.  

Deke didn't get in until after midnight again.  He wants to get as much done as he can while it is dry out.  We do have rain in the upcoming forecast.  

This morning we are headed out to chore.  We'll then pick up Deke's parents & go meet his brother Doug for brunch.  The Seeley's will be meeting us there too.  Nathan & Sarah are in Missouri with her family & Brayden is with his mom- so we'll have our Easter Egg Hunt & family Easter time celebration tomorrow night after everyone gets off of work.  

When we get home this afternoon I'll be a busy bee stamping & Deke is off to the field.

I hope you have a blessed Easter & can spend it with your loved ones.
Love & Blessings-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment