Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

'For All Things' sympathy card

Here is another card that we did at my All Occasions class.  I love this card!  This is one of my favorite stamp sets.  It is a carry over from last falls Holiday Catalog.  It is just so versatile.  It makes a great fall card, a great guy card- just a cool card for many different occasions.

This is similar to a card I did for a blog post last fall, but I didn't use it for a class- so decided to change it up a bit & use it for this class.  I would call this a clean & simple card.

stamp set:  'For All Things' & 'Love & Sympathy'
card stock:  Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
ink:  Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval Punch, dimensionals
+++++
Darn- I ended up not going to the races last night.  I just have so much to do.....I hated missing them & spending time with our whole family though.  Nathan got 2nd in his heat & started 5th.  He redrew 11th for the main & finished 4th.  They said he was fast!  It sounds like he must be getting this new car & the set up figured out it.  I burnt the midnight oil last night working on things for upcoming stamp classes. 

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Then tonight I will have a full house coming to stamp with me!!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Gotta run.....
Happy Thursday!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment