Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Congratulations!!!

Here is a fun congratulations card that was one of my All Occasions cards.  It is perfect for upcoming graduations, a baby card or any other occasion that you need to congratulate someone for.
stamp set: 'Bravo'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Whisper White
designer paper: Irresistibly Yours (SAB choice- not available now- sorry)
ink:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
supplies:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), dimensionals, sponge

++++++++
Nathan got 2nd last night in Donnellson racing.  I stayed home & stamped- burning the midnight oil.  I have a class in N. Liberty tomorrow & Jenny is our hostess.  Woo Hoo!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping!

I'm off to pick up the Seeley boys & keep them for the day.  Manda & Steve are taking pictures all weekend.  Today they are taking soccer pictures & tomorrow they are taking pictures for dance classes.  Steve's parents will keep the boys tomorrow since I'll be gone.  

Brayden has a soccer game this afternoon, so we'll go & take the 3 Seeley boys with us to that.  When they go home tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again.   I am praying that I have good mojo as I have more creating & cutting to do.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!f
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment