Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

An Easter Treat!

Here is a cute little carrot that I made for Easter treats!  It is a sour cream type container that I learned to make years ago when I first started stamping!  I thought that I could make it orange & add some green to the top & make it look like a carrot. 
stamp set: 'For Peeps Sake'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Old Olive
ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Angled Tag Topper Punch, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Sticky Strip
+++++
We had a really long day on the farm yesterday.  The boys were good & had fun!  And the baby piggies are so cute!  I rode in the tractor last night with Deke for awhile, as he worked until wee hours of this morning in the field again.

I think I'm actually home all day today!!  Woo hoo!!!  I literally have stamps all over our home & I need to get caught up on so much.  I pray that I get alot done.  Deke will be up early to get chores done & then spend the rest of the day/night in the field again- as long as it doesn't rain.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment