Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A quick wedding card...

Here is a quick post & a quick wedding card.....

This is one of the cards everyone made at my All Occasions card class.  I don't know about you, but we have several weddings coming up.  I so love hearts & the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack fits perfectly inside the Happy Hearts Embossing folder!  Cool huh!
And of course.....how can you go wrong with black & white?  They are the perfect color for any wedding aren't they.

stamp set:  'Big News'
card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
supplies:  Big Shot, Happy Hearts Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart), dimensionals
++++
We had a busy day yesterday.  Got alot done- but not near enough.  We did have a great time with our boys last night.  We are so thankful that our kids live so close by & that we get to see them almost daily.  The boys sure had fun with their egg hunt.  And our dog Nestle did too!!  I think she thought she was suppose to be hunting with them.  It was cute!  Nestle did find a couple of the eggs & even ate a couple of the chocolates.  But oh my gosh, you should have heard the giggles as the boys ran around in the yard.  I had also bought Silly String for all of the boys- big & little.  They had a blast with their cans of string.  And we sure have a colorful yard right now!  And I'm glad I bought enough cans for the big boys to have fun with it too!  Supper was yummy, company was great & we are blessed!

Deke went back out to the field when the kids all left & worked into the early hours of this morning.  He is wanting to get as much done as he can before it started raining.  I worked on planning up coming classes, waiting on Deke to get in.  I went to bed before he quit though.  He had a short night. 

I'm off here soon to pick up the boys.  I am hoping the weather it isn't wet & cold out, so that the boys can play outside some.  I'd like to see how well the twins can drive the gator this year.  Last year was scary- as they weren't very good drivers at all.  

Tonight I'm a farmer, as we sell hogs.....so will be working outside late night with Deke.  I hope we don't get wet or freeze.

Wishing that you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment