Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

A lovely 'Sheltering Tree'

Here is a cool card that I created for everyone to make at Jo's party.  I love this 'Sheltering Tree' stamp set.  And I'm always looking at different & fun folds to use.   So here is what I came up.  It is a fun, clean & simple card.
It is just a door card fold that I attached a bigger front onto.  This is what it looks like when it is opening up.
And here is what it looks like when it is closed.  So what do you think?  Cute huh!

stamp set:  'Sheltering Tree'
card stock:  Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Whisper White
ink:  Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
supplies:  dimensionals

measurements:
Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 2 1/8" & 6 3/8"to form the door fold; 4 x 3 3/4
Wild Wasbi- 5 x 3 3/4
Whisper White- 3 x 3 3/4; 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside)
+++++
We had a nice day yesterday with Deke's family.  The Seeley's met us there, so it was fun to see the boys with the Easter Bunny.  We had fun playing in the park after we were done eating.  

Deke worked in the field all afternoon/evening after we got home.  I ran to Osky to get groceries & then came home to work on putting away baskets of things from my All Occasions class.

Deke is headed to the office today for his weekly board meeting.  Sigourney Schools are on Spring Break today- so I have my day off of one job & so will working at my other job.  I hope I get alot accomplished!!  

We have our family Easter tonight when everyone gets home from work.....so the boys baskets are ready & their eggs are filled.  I hope it isn't raining out so that we can have their egg hunt outside.  I think that the 3 boys are all big enough this year that it should be lots of fun doing their hunt. 

Tonight I'll be a stampin' fool when everyone goes home.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment