Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

A clean & simple card.......

Oh how I love black & white cards.  They are just so elegant.  This is another one of the cards that everyone attending my All Occasions class made.  It is a clean & simple one.  Check out the cute little butterfly in the corner.  

Not often do I make a card base white.  I just thought this one was striking though.  

stamp sets: 'Hello There' (hostess set) & 'Polka Dot Pieces'
card stock:  Basic Black & Whisper White
designer paper:  Back to Black
ink pad:  Black Memento
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, dimensionals


+++++
Oh- I pretty much spent my whole day/night yesterday working on stamping stuff.  Honestly if you still saw our house you wouldn't be able to tell, as I still have stamp stuff everywhere!  Deke worked on the farm & in the field until after midnight again.  He is gaining & making sure to take advantage of the dry ground while he can.

He's planning on choring & working in the field all day again today.  I'm going to help Cindy & Jacie plan her wedding invitations & I'm looking forward to that.  When they leave I'll spend the rest of my day/night, working on stamp stuff.  It isn't often I'm ever home on a Saturday or Sunday- so I hope to make the most of time & get caught up on things.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment