Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

SMILE

Here is a fun card that I created playing with the stamp set- 'So You' on page 48 in the Occasions Catalog.  I love the script of these words.  And I stamped them onto vellum for the over lay.
stamp set:  'So You'
card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Vellum, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
designer paper:  Sweet Taffy
ink:  Melon Mambo, Daffdil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
other:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Small Heart), Banner Punch, Paper Snips, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
+++++
Jo had a great party yesterday!  It was fun for me to get to meet her friends from church & spend my day with everyone.  I got groceries on the way home- so had all of them to get put away last night.  I actually was beat & went to bed before 10.  I shouldn't have....I have tons to do to get ready for my upcoming 'All Occasions' card classes I have the next 2 weekends.  I just know I won't get any sleep the rest of the week.  So I'm home today & I'm praying I have good mojo, as I have lots of creating to do!!  I do have to do out & help Deke sort hogs sometime this afternoon too, so will get a break from stamping & get to enjoy the sunshine for a bit.  And then I'll head back in to stamp.

Off I go.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment