Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

More 'Guy Greetings'

Happy Monday!!
Here is another one of my All Occasions class cards.  This is from the 'Guy Greetings' stamp set in the Occasions Catalog.  I like this old car.  
So what do you think of the color combination here?  Does the Island Indigo just add alittle pop of color to pull this card together.  And what do you think of the diagonal I added here?  I like it a lot!

stamp set: 'Guy Greetings'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Island Indigo
ink:  Basic Gray
supplies:  Big Shot,  Zig Zap Embossing Folder, dimesionals, glue dots
+++++
Oh what a weekend!!!  I spent my whole morning in South English cleaning up from my class I had there on Saturday.  Deke came over & helped for about 1 hour to help me put away the tables & chairs.  Then I came home to get things carried in & put away.  And gearing up to start cutting supplies for my 2nd round of my All Occasions class that will be this Saturday!!  
Susie's Hair Hut was open.  I got Nathan's hair cut.  Then the Seeley's came out too & we had kids with our family.  After they left I got caught up on a few emails & placing some orders.  I even got to bed before midnight for a change.
Deke is off to his weekly board meeting this morning.  And I'm off to go pick up the boys.  Trey has his 9 month check up this afternoon- so Manda & Steve will take him & I'll stay home with the twins.  Brayden is riding the bus out after school- so we are looking forward to seeing him.  After the boys are all gone home tonight I will be spending my night stamping.
I hope you have a Marvelous Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment