Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Here is a great guy card!

This is a peek at some of the things I've been working on for my upcoming All Occasions Card Class.  Everyone joining me will go home with a nice assortment of cards. 
If you look closely at the boxes above you can see the card I posted below.  I really like it!  Yes- this is one of the cards everyone will be making at my upcoming Occasions classes.  I used the stamp set- 'Moon Lake' from the Occasions Catalog when I made it. And I also used the Hardwood background stamp.  It is elegant, yet clean & simple. 
Isn't it cool!!  It is definitely a great guy card.
 ++++++
I am off to get a couple hours of sleep before I need to get back up & go pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  Tonight I'm a farmer again helping Deke with the hogs.  I will have to find some energy when we get in from the farm, as I have to stamp & work on cards for this Saturday's big event.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Love this card..so masculine, clean and classy...thanks for sharing this one :)

    ReplyDelete