Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Hello!!

Here is another card that everyone joining me for my All Occasions Card Class will be making.  It is another clean & simple card.  And it comes with lots of options too to choose different images from within this stamp set.
stamp set: #hello
card stock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Stacked with Love Paper Stack
ink:  Real Red
supplies:  2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals
++++++
I've been burning the midnight oil getting everything cut.  I will be finishing everything up tonight when I get off of work.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that will be joining me tomorrow to stamp with me!!

I've gotta run.....off to pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  And then I'll be cutting card stock, getting things packs up & making all of the food for everyone too!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment