Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy New Baby= GIRL!

Hello!
Here the the pink version of the baby card for my All Occasions card class.  Pink Pirouette, white & flowers- perfect huh!

This card is similar to a card I made awhile back.  I just changed it some to be able to reproduce & mass produce it for my big class.  I LOVE this Irresistibily Yours Specialty Designer Paper that is a Sale-a-bration choice.  I wish it was a product we had around all of the time!  The possibilities with it are endless!

stamp set:  'One Tag Fits All'
card stock:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
designer paper:  Irresistibily Yours Specialty (SAB)
ink:  Pink Pirouette, Black Stazon
markers:  Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight
supplies:  Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, sponge, Owl Builder Punch (the little circles), dimensionals, glue dot
++++
Last night was a late night on the farm.  I was beat when we got in.  It is cold & damp out.  I got some card stock cut......but not as much as I had hoped to accomplish.
Deke was up bright & early this morning to get pig moved.  And I'm cutting card stock right now.  I'll be heading out soon to go pick up the boys.  Then we're going to go to the visitation later this morning of a dear family friend (Juanita) that passed away.  Juanita worked for Deke's grandma at the bank for years & she & her husband Ford, were best friends to my grandparents, plus their son was a best friend of my dads.  So both Deke & I have connections here with her.  We'll have the 3 Seeley boys with us, so we aren't planning to stay for the funeral.  But we did want to pay our respects & see the family.  

Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!!  Woo hoo!!  I'm gearing up for this Saturday's All Occasions card class.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone.  It will be here before we know it.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment