Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

'For the New Two'

Here is a pretty black & ivory wedding card.  I ended up adding a bit of red to it to make it pop.  It is a door fold card.  I love the background stamp I used here from the Occasions Catalog.  It is called- 'Something Lacy' & is definitely my favorite background stamp right now!  I have used it on several cards I've created in the past couple of months.
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my March stamp classes this past week got to make.  I don't think that you can ever go wrong with any card that is created in Black & Ivory.  They are always so striking. 

stamp set:  'Something Lacy' & 'For the New Two'
card stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Real Red
ink:  Black Memento
supplies:  Real Red  1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

+++
My weekend is going to consist of stamping pretty much the whole time.  We are going to run in town & have supper with our kids tonight & Sarah's parents too.  I'll then come home & finish packing up for my classes I have tomorrow.  

I need to make sure I try to get to bed earlier than normal tonight.  Gosh- it is already daylight savings time & we'll loose 1 hour of sleep.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment