Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

A sympathy card....

Good morning-
Here is another sympathy card that I whipped up the other night real quick.  I loved the one using these colors & this stamp set that I posted a few days ago.  You can see it HERE!

So this is another version that I created.  I would call this a clean & simple card.  I do really like it though.  And the colors are definitely me!  Gosh I've sent out a lot of sympathy cards lately. 
stamp set:  'Bloom with Hope'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White
ink:  Black Stazon pad,  So Saffron
Stampin' Write Markers:  So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Paper Snips, Dimensionals & Sponge Daubers
++++++
Juanita's visitation was nice yesterday & we are glad we got to see some old friends that we haven't seen for awhile.  The boys were really good.  And of course- they were the highlight of the day for many.  Any time you take twins someplace you get all kinds of questions & comments & attention to say the least.  The boys got to see Great-Grandma & Great- Papa Axmear & Great- Grandma Sharon, so they were all thrilled!

Last night was a late night burning the midnight oil for both me & Deke.  He was moving pigs & power washing & I was cutting card stock.  Nothing like eating supper at midnight.  Ughh....not my favorite thing to do forsure.

I'm off to pick up the boys here soon.  Deke should be in soon from doing his morning chores to shower & head out the door again, as he has 2 meetings today.  Brayden will be riding the bus here after school, so we are looking forward to seeing him.  Both Deke & I will be burning the midnight oil again tonight.  He'll be power washing again & I'll be cutting card stock again.  Oh my- what an exciting life we live huh!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment