Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A 'Cheerful Critters' Easter bunny!


Check out this little bunny!!  As this is another one of the cute cards everyone made at my March classes.  I think this 'Cheerful Critters' set is just adorable- for all age groups.  This card is similar to one that I got in a swap from Michelle T that is in my GoDiva group.  I changed some of the colors & added some layers & changed the words- but loved how she used it with the On Film Framelit. 
Isn't the new Calypso Coral Pom Pom ribbon neat too!  These colors are just so bright & cheery!!


+++++
We started out with terrible dense fog yesterday morning- but it sure was a nice, warm & sunny day later on.  The boys played outside.  We swang & swang & swang some more.  Last night was my farmer night.  It was a late night on the farm.  I was just beat when we got in. 

I'm off to pick up the boys to spend my day with them.  Deke is headed to the office this morning.  Then my plan is to finally be home tonight- as I have tons to do.  I have boxes of stamps I need to sort & get ready.  And hopefully will have time to create a couple of cards too for my upcoming workshop I have at Jo's house on Saturday!  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment