Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

You Brighten My Day!

Woo hoo!  It is Friday!  
Here  is the last of my 6 cards that everyone got to make at my February classes.  It is an easel card using the Sale-a-bration set- 'You Brighten My Day'. 
Check out this little house.  I colored it with the Blendabilities Markers & then punch it out using the What's Up Punch (that is arrows).  Pretty cute huh!

stamp sets:  'You Brighten My Day' (SAB), 'So You' (the cloud) & 'A Dozen Thoughts'
card stock:  Pool Party, Hello Honey, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
designer paper:  Best Year Ever (SAB)
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  Hello Honey Quilted Ribbon, What's Up Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart), Dimensionals, Glue Dot
Blendabilities Marker Assortments:  Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
Last night Deke & I took my car into his buddy Terry's to have it worked on.  We visited with him & his wife Missy for awhile in their shop.  Then home to get supper & I worked on Stampin' stuff orders.

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys.  Deke is on the farm all day- so we are looking forward to him being home to eat lunch with us.  Tonight I'll be working on Stampin' stuff again.  I have lots to catch up on. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!  
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment