Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Some 'Painted Petals'

Here is a quick card I made last night with some left over pieces laying on my stampin' table.  I really like this stamp set.  These flowers are so pretty!
stamp set: 'Painted Petals'
card stock:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
ink:  Daffodil Delight & Old Olive
supplies:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight 1/4" ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
 +++
We had a busy day yesterday running errands.  The boys were troopers.  We did go to McDonald's  for lunch & much to our surprise we ran into my mom & Aunt Virginia there.  Poor Deke had a long morning, as he had a broken curtain on the finisher he had to fix, so we didn't get to leave quiet as early as we had planned.  I felt so bad for him as it was a bit cold day with -12*.  Thankfully the wind wasn't blowing- so that helped tons.

I spent last night working on stamping stuff.  I got some basket of supplies from my last class put away & got supplies & things laid out so that I can create for tomorrow's class.  I was up bright & early this morning to start creating.....and I'm praying that I have good mojo & things just click.

A dear friend Jenny, her mom & her sister are coming this morning for a couple of hours & we are going to design her wedding invitations.  I think that Manda & Trey are going to try to make it out to help us too.  Manda is Jenny's personal attendant & the twins are going to be ring bearers.  So I'm looking forward to getting to help too.  I warned them that they were going to see stamp stuff everywhere when they got here, as I wasn't going to quit & hide things to make my house look clean.  Jenny has seen stamps everywhere before- so she won't be surprised. 

When they leave I'll get back to creating for tomorrows class.  Joyce is our hostess & we have a big group coming!!  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.  Gotta run.....

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment