Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Love these hearts!

Here is a quick heart card I made to show at Cathy's workshop last week.  Everyone at her party made the heart 8x8 sampler -you can see it HERE! 

.....but I wanted them to see that I could use the same products & create a card that was very similar to it.  I think it turned out super cute!
stamp set:  'Hello Life'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Stacked With Love Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  Bow Builder Punch, Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (heart), Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke is headed out to meetings all morning/afternoon today.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil getting ready for my stampin' party I am having here tomorrow night.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment