Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lots of love!

Here are a lot of Valentines that I made.  Wish I had time to make more.  I love the Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack & the Sweetheart Punch.  You can't get much simpler- yet still very elegant at the same time.  None of these cards above are the same.  I cut the 3 base layers the same & then played from there with scraps & punches.  It is kinda fun to do that to see what different layouts you come up with. 
This is one of my favorite ones.  I love the XO's print.  And I love the script word "love" from the 'Hello Life' stamp set too.  This is just clean & simple!  And I honestly can't even remember who the lucky person is that I sent it to.  My mail lady is going to be surprised when she picks up our mail today as I have a whole mailbox full of cards in it for her to take for me. 
 
stamp set:  'Hello Life'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Stacked With Love Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++
Woo Hoo- tonight is my monthly Stampin' Night here at our home.  I have a big group that have rspv'd to join me.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping.  Last month we had snow & terrible weather so only a hand full of the ladies got to come stamp with me.  Tonight it is suppose to be rather cold- but thankfully there isn't any snow in the forecast.  

I'm off to pick up the boys here soon.  Deke & I were both up super early this morning.  I was scrubbing my floors & cleaning & Deke was choring, as he has to head out really early today for meetings he has in Des Moines all day.  Hopefully he'll get home in time to do the nighttime chores & then he has another meeting tonight to attend too.

Last night I got all of the above Valentines cards made.  Plus I burnt the midnight oil folding & cutting card stock for tonight's class.  I'll get tables/chairs & supplies all set up when the boys leave & finish getting ready for a fun girls night out stampin' party!   I'm especially excited as my sister-in-law Sheryl just got back to Iowa last night from their home in New Jersey & I haven't seen her for several months.  She is joining us tonight for my stampin' class! 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment