Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

It's your day!

Here is another This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection card creation.  This is a free product that you can get during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order.  The original intent for these cards is to be used for memory keeping.....but I made a whole set of 24 cards with them.  You can see them in my original post HERE!

stamp set: 'Big On You'
card stock:  Whisper White
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection
+++
Deke & I had a nice visit & supper with my friend Donna & her husband John last night.  We got groceries & home at a decent time to watch a movie & go to bed early for a change.

I actually have the day off today!  I plan to be home all day.  Susie's Hair Hut is open to get Steve's hair cut.  And then I have LOTS of stamping that I need to get done.  I got several things checked off of my list to do yesterday- but still have tons more to get done today before I can go to bed tonight.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment