Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

I'm FINALLY HOME!!

Hello!!
I'm so sorry for the late post.  I haven't had internet access that would allow me to be able to download pictures for the past 30 hours.  WOW- what a roller coaster of a trip home- but finally I am here!!!  And I am so thankful to finally be home!!

The photo above is showing you a bunch of cards I made for one of my Leadership swaps last week!  I LOVE the new Butterflies Thinlits!
Isn't this just so pretty!!  I love it!  

This layout here is actually the exact same one that I did with another stamp set at all of my January monthly classes.  You can see that card HERE!!!
stamp set:  Butterfly Basics
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Best Day Ever (SAB)
ink pads: Wild Wasbi, Calypso Coral
other supplies:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Butterflies Thinlit Dies, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Paper Snips
other:  New dryer sheet & waxed paper
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 I just walked in the door & have LOTS to do!!  But I'm jumping with joy that we are finally home.  We've had a terrible time trying to get back to Iowa with this big snowstorm.

Sending lots of love & blessings!
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Susie - I wondered if you had difficulty getting home from Florida - I was out in Iowa with my daughter to help her with the latest baby and we got stuck there on Sunday - we had to wait to travel out of town on Monday afternoon - what a bunch of snow!!! Glad you made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy. I was happy to finally be home too. Congratulations your newest grandbaby! How exciting! Hope all is well. Yes- we had lots of snow here in Iowa. Alot of it got melted off over this past weekend. Now the gravel roads are a mess. Hope to see you soon. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete