Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy New Baby!

I've had a couple of friends have grand-daughters lately.  This is the card that I made for them.  I LOVE coloring with the Blendablities.  Here I used the new Pink Pirouette assorted set.....cute huh!
Check out the little embossed dots here on the background.  I sponged Pink Pirouette Classic Ink over the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Paper out of the Sale-a-bration Mini Catalog.  With a $50 order from now through March 31st- you can get this Irresistibly Your DSP as one of your free products.

stamp set: 'One Tag Fits All'
card stock:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
designer paper:  Irresistibly Yours (SAB)
ink:  Pin Pirouette & Black Memento 
blenablities markers:  Daffodil Delight & Pink Pirouette
other:  Subtles Candy Dots (Pink Pirouette), White Organdy Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, sponge

NOTES:  
*I hand cut out the shapes of these tags.  This tag stamp set does coordinate with the Note Tag Punch- which is the size right between these to 2 images above.  

*I stamped this tag onto Pink Pirouette Card Stock, using a Pink Pirouette Classic Ink Pad & then colored every other stripe on this tag with darkest shade in the Pink Pirouette Blendablities Assortment.
 +++++
Yesterday I got alot done- not as much as I had hoped to or need too get done though.  I did get Steven's hair cut.  And then Nathan, Sarah & Brayden stopped to visit a few minutes last night.  I spent my day/night a stamping away.  

This morning I am off to pick up the boys to spend my day with them.  Deke was up bright & early to chore & is headed to the office for a board meeting.  Brayden will be here after school to get to play with the other boys tonight.  When everyone leaves I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment