Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Best Day Ever!

Here is a super quick post....this is another card I created with the This Day Project Life Mini Card Collection.  Super clean & simple.  Do you notice the cute little button & coordinating ribbon on this card?  Those are also a Sale-a-bration choice too called Best Year Ever Accessories. 
I will update this post soon with a supply list.
++++
I'm off this morning to my monthly stamp class in North Liberty.  Andrea is our hostess today.  I have 6 Spring cards to share with them.  I think they turned out cute & can't wait for everyone joining us today to make them.

Yesterday Brayden spent the day with me.  He visited with me & played with his farm stuff while I created & cut cardstock.  We took him to his other grandparents on our way to Ottumwa for a 10-15 Transit Supper/Meeting.  This is one of the boards that Deke serves on.  It was nice to see a few familiar faces & nice to meet some of those that I hear their names- so can now put a face with a name when I hear it.  The supper was very good.  And the meeting was great!  We watched a 20 minute video on Inspirational Speaker.  He was awesome!  Much of what he said could pertain to my stampin' business too.  Gosh- I wish I could have had my team with me to hear it.  When we got home I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock. 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment