Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A pretty bow!

Here is one of the cards I created for my February classes.  I love this new Bow Builder Punch.  Check out the cute bow I made....it is different from the others I've made using it.  I like the "tails" hanging down like this. 
And what do you think of these cool words?  They are from the new Hello You Thinlit dies set in the Occasions Catalog.  
 This is a card that could be for many different occasions.  I really like it!  Do you?  This is a clean & simple card, yet a very elegant one.

card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Pool Party
designer paper:  Best Day Ever (SAB)
supplies:  Bow Builder Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Hello You Thinlits Dies, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Owl Builder Punch (circle for the center of the bow)
other:  dryer sheet & waxed paper

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++++
We had a fun time yesterday.  The twins made Valentines & heart hats.  It is amazing how their personalities reflected in the projects.  I took pictures, I just need to get them downloaded.  I should share them.  It is often discussed how twins can be mirror imaged.  Well- I often think there are things they do that are mirrored.  And the heart Valentines that they made is definitely a mirror imaged project.   

Brayden & Nathan were here last night.  Deke had a meeting.  Nathan was in the shop some.  So Brayden helped me rearrange & clean in the family room.  He is such a good little helper!

I'm off to Manda's this morning to pick up the boys.  We have to take Brayden to school this morning too- so Nathan will drop him off at Mandan's about 7:30.  Then Brayden will be here after school for awhile again tonight, as Nathan has a Jr. High game to referee after he gets off of work.  Sarah is in Missouri for work again all week this week.  I need to work on getting things ready for my stamp group to come on Thursday night too.....so hope to get alot accomplished when the boys are all gone home tonight.   

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment