Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A cute flower card!

Here is a cute flower card.  Yep- you guessed it.  It is another card I made using the This Day Project Life Mini Collection cards (SAB).   This image is suppose to be a sun.  But I punched it out & created a flower with it.  
 This is a fun & simple card.  Notice how I turned it so that it wasn't straight?  I like it!

stamp set:  'Best Day Ever' (SAB)
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Crushed Curry
other supplies:  Large Oval Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Best Year Ever Accessories (Button- SAB choice), dimensionals, glue dot

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

++++
I am so happy to be home.  Wow- to shower in my own shower, sleep in my own bed, etc.....all of those little things that I do every day & don't realize how important they are.

I'm of early this morning to go get by 3 boys!  G'ma has missed them tons.  I can't wait to see them.  I won't get to see Brayden until tomorrow night after school though.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment