Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

A clean & simple card

Hello!
Here is a quick post......it has been a busy week here!  I made this heart card for an upcoming wedding I have.  There is alot of cute products here from the Occasions Catalog.  

stamp set:  'Hello Life'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Stacked With Love Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart), Big Shot, Happy Hearts Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

+++
Oh what a winter wonderland it is outside here again.  We got some snow yesterday/last night.  Luckily we didn't get as much as they predicted.  

School got our early yesterday due to the snow.  So I took the boys back to their home & we waited on Manda to get there.  I then came home & spent the rest of the afternoon working on trying to get my computer to be compatible with a program that I need to use tomorrow for a presentation I'm doing.  Right now I'm not a fan of modern technology- that is forsure.  I then burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  I had several boxes of stamps to sort & bag up.  Now I need to get them delivered to everyone.  Deke worked late on the farm, catching up from being gone all day to that meeting.

I am off to pick up the boys after bit.  We had a 2 hour delay- so I'm working on stamp stuff until it is time to head out the door.  I will have a full day with the boys & then tonight I'm doing a live webinar with Stampin' Up! sharing my Leadership presentation.  After I'm done with that I'll be a stampin' fool!  As I have a big class on Sunday to plan & get ready for.  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment